Boomjo Break Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ HERE FIRST

Go down

READ HERE FIRST Empty READ HERE FIRST

Post  boomjo April 24th 2012, 1:26 am

Every week we will vote on a case or variety of boxes that we want to break on Wednesday night. I am going to break these products at cost + shipping + paypal fees. This will ensure that these breaks are the cheapest anyone could ever do them for. I invited only the people that I trust to get in these so we don't have to worry about any BS drama.

We will vote on the break. All payments must be in by Sunday Night. After payments are received, we will randomize a draft order. We will then draft using snake draft format. Each break will have 14 spots, with everyone getting two teams. We will draft the teams on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday so that we can be done drafting by Wednesday night. This will make things go a lot quicker when it comes time to break. We will break the cards, I will send out all cards on Friday.

After the break on Wednesday night, we will vote on the following weeks case.

All breaks will be somewhere in the range of 50-75 bucks per spot with 14 spots. Remember that the break will be done at the cost of the case so we have a much better chance of getting our value out of these breaks. We will only do one case per week. If we do a higher end product for more than $75, we will skip the following week to give everyone time to recoup unless everyone agrees that they are ready to go.

HERE IS OUR GROUP!!!

RFPJR
jeffgates_3716
shsscr
PULLTHEROOKIE
jarealius
landemsports
recon0326
Armo21
UncleBOOM
hankfletcher
mdpitt21